Dermesse exfoliating lotion improves your skin texture and helps you maintain smooth, clear skin. With 14 percent alpha-hydroxy acid this product contains a pH level of 3.4, so it’s a great gentle exfoliator for most skin.
– Helps prevent over production of sebum
– Tightens pores and smoothes skin
– Removes the outermost skin layers so fresh skin can emerge
– Increases penetration of skincare products
– Enhances results of professional skincare treatments
Dermesse Skin Care Exfoliator contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Directions: Apply a thin layer to the skin once a day or as directed by a physician. Dermesse Exfoliator is for external use only. Avoid contact with your eyes. A mild burning sensation is to be expected.
– Capric Triglyceride (from coconuts) – Good emollient, thickening agent
– Glycolic acid – exfoliant
– Glyceryl stearate – exfoliant
– Stearic acid – Fatty acid, emollient
– Jojoba seed oil – Natural emollient, moisturizing properties
Complete Ingredient List: Water, Glycolic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Saponins.
Size: 2 fl oz.