Dermesse Skin Care SPF 30 Sunscreen
Dermesse Skin Care sunscreen SPF 30 has a special formula designed to help you prevent sunburn and minimize premature aging due to sun exposure. This Aloe-based sunscreen delivers protection with wrinkle fighting peptides and antioxidant factors, including Green Tea, Aloe, and Vitamin E. Limiting your sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Prevent premature aging caused by sun exposure
- Botanical extracts have antioxidant properties
- Offers benefits of Vitamin E, Rice Peptides, and Hexapeptide-8
- Octinoxate 7% w/w
- Titanium Dioxide 2% w/w
- Aloe Extract: A non-occlusive anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, with botanical qualities
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: This peptide produces muscle relaxing effects to smooth wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: The polyphenols in green tea act as potent antioxidants
- RicePeptides: Addresses puffiness and dark circles by acting as an excellent vasoconstrictor affecting peripheral microcirculation
- Vitamin E: One of the most well researched antioxidants available
Apply sunscreen in the morning and during the day as needed. Apply a dime size amount to the face and neck. Sunscreen may be applied on cleansed skin or over your moisturizer, followed by makeup. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Full Drug Facts panel is printed on the product label.