Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium) is a tree native to New Zealand. The active ingredients in Manuka Me are manuka oil, a highly concentrated manuka extract blended with the distillation liquid so all parts of the plant are captured for use. Analytical laboratory testing confirms that the manuka oil has antibacterial activity against all bacterial species associated with skin acne, and with underarm and foot odour.
Manuka Me oil is sourced from manuka trees with the highest concentrations of active antimicrobial substances that are found only in specific areas of the East Cape region of New Zealand.
100% grown and manufactured in New Zealand. Manuka Me is a natural product with no additives, preservatives or synthetic chemicals, does not contain benzoyl peroxide which can have undesirable side effects
- Supports clear skin, helps with acne and ‘spots’ in people of any age.
- General antiseptic spray for superficial cuts and scratches, safe for the whole family.
- Reduces body odour – inhibits common bacteria species found in the armpit area.
- Reduces foot odour – inhibits common bacteria species associated with foot odour.
- Helps clear fungal infections – athletes foot, tinea, ringworm.
- Comes in easy-to-use small spray mist bottle.
Manuka Oil, Manuka Oil Concentrate, Manuka Hydrosol. No artificial or chemical ingredients.
Apply directly to the skin as often as needed.
For acne – wash your face with warm water, and pat dry. Hold the bottle at arm’s length, close your eyes and spray the mist over the desired areas and allow to dry. Usually 2-3 pumps will be sufficient.
Avoid eyes and mouth. If your condition does not improve or worsens stop using and consult a medical professional.
NZ laboratory quality tested. This product is made under internationally recognised HACCP Principles and Good Manufacturing Practices.